Today is an ode to cranky babies (and resulting cranky parents). Here are some symptoms:
1. Wake up on the wrong side of the crib.
2. Cry when teddy bear falls from her hand.
3. Have a meltdown when nursery rhymes video is taking too long to load.
4. Cry because she is hungry, cry because she was being fed, cry because she has food in her mouth, cry because she finished all her food.
5. Cry because she threw herself to the floor in a tantrum and she hit her head on the table.
Thanks to grandma for making a cranky baby feel much better today