It has been a while, a lot seems to happen and I disappear, hide, avoid, find ways to deal but I regret the absence from this platform. Sorry for disappearing and I am back again.
A quick recap of what has been happening in the last few months:
- Settling into Portland just perfectly fine…minus some pretty bad colds that turned into ER visits for our little miss.
- Now I recall just how much rain, cold (and I guess snow the PNW-Pacific Northwest) can bring.
- I am still teaching courses at the University but online and from home.
- Our baby girl turned 3 and started preschool..aside from the germs she picks up from school, it has been such a positive experience for us all..i mean really positive (as I plan adult-only brunches and run the quickest of errands that are indeed quick).
- I am still terrible at taking photos, but by gosh darn-it am I earnest about documenting things.
- We have had a few travels, biggest/longest was to Lebanon for Christmas so I will surely be sharing some photos from that trip.
I will try to highlight some big events that happened but focus on sharing new adventures, parent/toddler moments, recipes, gripes, and goofs. And perhaps an announcement or two.