31 weeks pregnant and I really look big, from all angles! I mean some parts of me are still the same size as pre-pregnancy..you know like my ears, my fingers, and my toes. But yeah it feels like I grew everywhere. Here is a recap of the three trimesters so far:
First trimester (week 1-12): So much nausea, so tired, so miserable.
Second trimester (week 13-27): Still some nausea but some energy back, and fun travels
Third trimester (week 28-39+): Nausea mostly gone, nerve pain and aches, prenatal yoga, bike riding, and all the NESTING muhahaha.
Yay for fun travels and birthday treats
All the west coast things: Bike, yoga, and fresh baguettes
Yes I have a label maker and I am not afraid to use it
But really I have done a few things that have helped me so far in the last stretch:
- Started prenatal yoga…I could rave about this for hours..I love my yoga instructor and the class..I feel better physically, mentally, emotionally. Thank you Shana and Bhaktishop yoga (and thank you Zahi for pushing me to sign up).
- Started biking and walking a lot..that helped curb the weight gain and reduced the aches overall.
- Acupuncture: well granted it has only been one session..but I only panicked about the needles for a minute but I was fine
- Eating all the veggies and fruits.
- Magnesium, calcium, and zinc supplement for crampy legs.
- All the water I can possibly drink.
- I got the baby room and stuff ready…and really this has been so good for my mental state. I have baby girl’s clothes ready, her change station all set up, her portable crib in our room, car seat purchased, big sister Sophia prepared, my dear mom set to be here few days before delivery. Sigh of relief…I am ready for everything else now.
I just really miss lounging/laying on my tummy and I miss margaritas.
Baby girl, I cannot wait to meet you